Top 15 Players in the State 2017-18

Wow, Stanley over someone like Cobe Penny @ AC? Stanley is nice but isn't he like 5'7? Idk if I see him stopping Penny or McKnight (soph. @ Collins) in the 8th.

I would like to wait and see how Miles (from WV) game has improved over the summer but he could be a potential top 15 kid in the state. His matchup vs Kelch should be a good one in the 8th.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stanley may be small but this is high school and the kid is a baller. I haven't seen penny in person but I hear good things.

Stanley is underrated no matter how you look at it .

• 2 weeks later...

Stanley is a very good HS player but truth is there are definitely 15 better players in the state than him. There are 3 alone on trinity HS with major D1 offers (Scrug, Johnson, & Powell). Fern Creek has 3 (Wales, Price & Wycliffe) plus the others out in the state mentioned. Stanley is a nice player but probably more of a honorable mention all state type talent than a first or second team

I would love to see him at a place like Bellarmine but he could be an awesome Transy/ Centre type player

Kunkel in my opinion is better than Frederick and Faulkner. CJ has a great outside shot but does not have the overall game. Faulkner really needs to work on his outside shot. He can get to the rim against smaller and weaker high school players, but not gonna happen against taller college players. I will give the edge to CJ on wide open set shots, but he cannot create like the other two.