Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 44 Conner 0

Featured Replies

Those who have not been around this area long probably do not

realize that '02,'03 and '04 are not the norm at Conner football.

 

1990 1-10

1991 2-8

1992 5-5

1993 8-5

1994 7-4

1995 2-7

1996 6-7

1997 4-6

1998 3-7

1999 4-5

2000 3-7

2001 2-8

2002 8-3

2003 10-1

2004 11-1

2005 3-7

 

So, maybe it is that QS is used to seeing this at Conner and Cgrrrblu is not.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1990 1-10

1991 2-8

1992 5-5

1993 8-5 3rd round playoffs

1994 7-4 1st round playoffs

1995 2-7

1996 6-7 3rd round playoffs

1997 4-6

1998 3-7

1999 4-5

2000 3-7

2001 2-8

2002 8-3 1st round playoffs

2003 10-1 1st round playoffs

2004 11-1 1st round playoffs

2005 3-7

 

 

Just thought I'd add a little more info. Maybe, missing the playoffs when you made it three consecutive years and under achieved is the catalyst for all the upheaval.

Personally, I doubt that. I think that for whatever reason, some people just don't like the coach. I've heard of people trying to get rid of him for I can't remember how many years.

When did they start allowing the freshmen team to play a varsity game? After what I had heard and seen about Dixie,this could not have been both varsity teams.

Hey SM32, the new stadium looked awesome!

 

Just one complaint, the bleachers on the visitors side are to low.

You have to be in the top row or 2 to see over the players on the sideline.

Same thing on the home side lower section.

Probably would not be as bad if there was not a track around the field.J/K.

Still hard to see most of the field.

Would have been better to elavate the stands.

I have been on the field a few times, that is the 1st time in the stands.

Even watching it being built I never thought about seeing the field from

a fans point of view.

 

 

Still one awesome complex to be proud of and a model for all future projects

in NKY.

Hey SM32, the new stadium looked awesome!

 

Just one complaint, the bleachers on the visitors side are to low.

You have to be in the top row or 2 to see over the players on the sideline.

Same thing on the home side lower section.

Probably would not be as bad if there was not a track around the field.J/K.

Still hard to see most of the field.

Would have been better to elavate the stands.

I have been on the field a few times, that is the 1st time in the stands.

Even watching it being built I never thought about seeing the field from

a fans point of view.

 

 

Still one awesome complex to be proud of and a model for all future projects

in NKY.

I hate the stands. Too narrow of a walkway. Needs to to have a top egress like Ryle. And yes, the visitors side is too low. Hopefully they will correct that.

 

But everything else is great. I have a nice seat at the fifty but alot of people aren't that fortunate.

Really? And I supose Trinity is a so so program? Loosing week 1 and then beating them the second round of the playoffs illustrates my point. Some years we get it together a little sooner, but we are never where we should be in week one. Hiding and saying that we are just not good in 4A gets old with me. Some years we are. And in those years we can handle just about anybody at years end, including da birids.

 

Hard post to respond to, but I'll do my best. Trinity is an excellent program, I've certainly never said otherwise. Dixie beat them ONCE, how many years to you want to beat your chest about it? BTW, that WAS a good Dixie team, and a nice win.

 

If the Colonels are "never where we should be in week one" (your words) that is a problem because that's when the season starts. Personally, I think it has more to do with your week one opponent and less to do with Dixie not being prepared, but that's just me.

 

What's the "hiding and saying" thing about?

 

I happen to think AAAA football in NKY just isn't very good lately (last two years). Not a knock on anyone, just my observation. I have ideas as to why, but so does everyone else. Of course, it all become moot next season.

Hard post to respond to, but I'll do my best. Trinity is an excellent program, I've certainly never said otherwise. Dixie beat them ONCE, how many years to you want to beat your chest about it? BTW, that WAS a good Dixie team, and a nice win.

 

If the Colonels are "never where we should be in week one" (your words) that is a problem because that's when the season starts. Personally, I think it has more to do with your week one opponent and less to do with Dixie not being prepared, but that's just me.

 

What's the "hiding and saying" thing about?

 

I happen to think AAAA football in NKY just isn't very good lately (last two years). Not a knock on anyone, just my observation. I have ideas as to why, but so does everyone else. Of course, it all become moot next season.

 

Next year in NKY 4A will be a bunch of nobodies. :D

I am so proud of our boys...Go Dixie!:jump: As always, I hope that you are not believing all the knocks the team is taking on BG. Keep your heads in the game and you can prove it again this year...you are contenders! :fire: Conner keep going, we have been on the up hill side and it ain't easy. Just don't listen to the "authorities" on BG, they put their pants on the same as everyone else!;)

Next year in NKY 4A will be a bunch of nobodies. :D

 

Like I said, it becomes moot next season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.