August 22, 20179 yr Reds begin a 3 game home series vs. the Cubs tonight. Here's your absurd Joey Votto stat of the day.... Joel Luckhaupt @jluckhaupt 3m3 minutes ago Joey Votto is having his worst 2nd half since 2014, when he didn't play a single game. He's hitting .314/.494/.504.
August 22, 20179 yr Lackey vs. Bailey Tuesday Lester vs. Feldman Wednesday Arrieta vs. Romano Thursday I'm calling for a Cubs sweep based on these matchups.
August 22, 20179 yr Author ^Lester's on the DL. Mike Montgomery is pitching tomorrow for the Cubs, and the Reds haven't announced who they're throwing tomorrow as of yet. Probably won't matter. :lol2:
August 22, 20179 yr @MJAlltheWay24 's favorite team comes to town Absolutely, just wish it were a weekend. Then it will be great, but I'll take the Cubs at GABP whenever I can get them.
August 22, 20179 yr Hamilton CF Cozart SS Votto 1B Duvall LF Gennett 2B Suarez 3B Schebler RF Barnhart C Bailey SP
August 22, 20179 yr Price is an idiot. No Winker yet again tonight. Schebler vs Lackey: 4-13 (.308) 1-3B, 1-HR, 1-BB, 1-K Winker vs Lackey: 1-3 (.333) 2-K Those are the numbers, but I honestly don't remember what Winker's AB's looked like last week against Lackey.
August 22, 20179 yr Absolutely, just wish it were a weekend. Then it will be great, but I'll take the Cubs at GABP whenever I can get them. Yeah, really wish it was a weekend. Projected 18K tonight and 16K tomorrow. Let down for a Cubs series. The late season blues may kick in.
August 22, 20179 yr ^Lester's on the DL. Mike Montgomery is pitching tomorrow for the Cubs, and the Reds haven't announced who they're throwing tomorrow as of yet. Probably won't matter. :lol2: Looks like Wojo going to get a chance to start again.
August 23, 20179 yr And Homer Bailey exits in the 3rd inning with an undisclosed injury. Looked like his back.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.