My favorite end zone dance

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it doesn't bother you when people do do things does it?
I think they bring too much individual attention and help perpetuate, the me first mentality.....get "me" noticed". I'm a team oriented person and never liked all extra add ons.

I did find the first couple entertaining long ago, but seems like more are trying to out due the other guy and I like the professionalism in sports....the Barry Sanders approach, let the actions validate the players and not the dances.

If they want to do advertisements or commercials/dances, put them on during timeouts for :30 seconds....so I can switch my channel....:D

You must work for the NFL Celebration Committee.....
....:lol:

I think they bring too much individual attention and help perpetuate, the me first mentality.....get "me" noticed". I'm a team oriented person and never liked all extra add ons.

I did find the first couple entertaining long ago, but seems like more are trying to out due the other guy and I like the professionalism in sports....the Barry Sanders approach, let the actions validate the players and not the dances.

If they want to do advertisements or commercials/dances, put them on during timeouts for :30 seconds....so I can switch my channel....:D

....:lol:

That's cool. I respect your opinion. I like em' though, as long as they are in good clean fun, which most are....TO's standing on the star, was bush, those I don't like.

That's cool. I respect your opinion. I like em' though, as long as they are in good clean fun, which most are....TO's standing on the star, was bush, those I don't like.
.....:thumb:

Something small, quick over and done....can be tolerated. Standing in the star, arms extended....will get you ran over.