Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seen around Facebook...

Featured Replies

The view stays the same, every year.

 

hines-ward-keith-rivers.jpg

The view stays the same, every year.

 

hines-ward-keith-rivers.jpg

 

I personally would have dropped this

 

carson-palmer-cincinnati-bengals-pittsburgh-steelers.jpg

Smack talk by Bengals fans is just the cutest thing ever...

I personally would have dropped this

 

carson-palmer-cincinnati-bengals-pittsburgh-steelers.jpg

Why I love it! I can take it, remember I have been a Bengals fan for a long long time

Why I love it! I can take it, remember I have been a Bengals fan for a long long time

 

Sweet. Let me get in on this real quick. Last time the Bengals won a playoff games I wasnt even alive. Last time the Jaguars won a play off game I was 17 years old.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.