Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seen around Facebook...

Featured Replies

Sweet. Let me get in on this real quick. Last time the Bengals won a playoff games I wasnt even alive. Last time the Jaguars won a play off game I was 17 years old.

 

 

 

Hey, we give folks a lot to play with. So, I have seen this stuff since before you were alive I guess. It is good to have fun with it because suicide might be the only option if I was super serious with as badly as they performed from 90-05

Hey, we give folks a lot to play with. So, I have seen this stuff since before you were alive I guess. It is good to have fun with it because suicide might be the only option if I was super serious with as badly as they performed from 90-05
I feel that. I survived the Kordell years.
Bengals fans are cute...:lol2:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63195[/ATTACH]

 

Patriot fans in NKY are cute....

  • Author

Love every post guys!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.