House of Cards (Kevin Spacey)

Does Kevin Spacey have a history of molesting underage boys or was this like he said, possibly a drunken mistake? I ask because I don't know; not to defend him.

Also asking but not defending, what is a 14 year old boy doing at a 26 year old man's party in NYC? Where were this kid's parents or guardians?

The more I learn about Hollywood and the likes, the more they absolutely disgust me.

Does Kevin Spacey have a history of molesting underage boys or was this like he said, possibly a drunken mistake? I ask because I don't know; not to defend him.

Also asking but not defending, what is a 14 year old boy doing at a 26 year old man's party in NYC? Where were this kid's parents or guardians?

The more I learn about Hollywood and the likes, the more they absolutely disgust me.

Why the kid was there is one thing.

Why a 26 year old tried to have sex with him is another thing.

That "apology" is just awful. Using these disgusting allegations as an opportunity to officially come out just adds fuel to the bigoted fire that burns in some people who like to paint homosexuality with the same brush as pedophilia.

I was stunned when I read his statement. I have to assume that he didn't have anyone else read it before he published it. The only thing more stunning to me was the headlines out of major news affiliates and what they chose to focus on. Embarrassing and shameful all the way around.

I have a gay buddy who had this to say on Facebook:

Kevin Spacey does NOT get a pass on his predatory behavior by attempting to hide under the (image of a rainbow). NOPE NADA Not Today Not Ever!!!

Don’t dare try to disguise your sick behavior and drag the LGBT equality movement into this criminal behavior.

while I thought Season 5 started out good, it quickly fell off. I like the thought of seeing where it goes with Claire as the President, but will have a hard time watching Spacey knowing what has come out.