Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kids React to AC/DC

Featured Replies

  • Author

There are some other great ones on this site.

That was great, I've watched it and some others before...they are all pretty good.

There is one where a guy listens to Eruption for the first time, he evidently had no idea who Eddie Van Halen was. It's pretty good but he uses NSFW language throughout.

Pretty cute !!! Doesn't get any more honest than out of the mouth of kids !!!

Have you ever seen college kids react to 'Thunderstruck'?

I could watch these type of videos until the cows come home. When I saw just how many are out there I couldn't help but to say "OMG when will I find the time to get through all of those"?, yet I have a hunch I'm about ready to try. :wacky:

Have you ever seen college kids react to 'Thunderstruck'?

 

I was at a wedding reception last year where they played the song three times on repeat to get everyone involved.

I was at a wedding reception last year where they played the song three times on repeat to get everyone involved.

 

Wow! Lot's of drunk folks at that wedding!

Wow! Lot's of drunk folks at that wedding!

 

It was a sight for a D.D. to behold.

Have you ever seen college kids react to 'Thunderstruck'?

 

Adults get pretty hyped up, too.

 

[video=youtube;nbGTG2-Mqws]

My oldest grandson (10) has a drum kit at his paternal grandparents home. His grandfather plays bass and they jam to old rock and roll all of the time, including AC/DC. The kid's not bad.

My oldest grandson (10) has a drum kit at his paternal grandparents home. His grandfather plays bass and they jam to old rock and roll all of the time, including AC/DC. The kid's not bad.

 

Best drum set there is. At someone else's house.

  • Author
Best drum set there is. At someone else's house.

 

Too funny.......but true.

@ 7:13 "Slash has a cigarette, that's not good for you bro" :laugh:

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.