Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Top 10 All Time Including Active Players

Featured Replies

To be fair Green most likely would have been a first team all pro last year until his injury. He was on pace for 1800 yards last year.

 

Might have been, but I think in 10 games he only had 4 TDs.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If it has taken TO this long to get in, there is no way that 8-5 gets in. Numbers are about 25% less across the board comparing the two, and the antics aren't that far from each other.
1) TO should have been 1st ballot IMO. Best receiver of the 2000's. 2) TO ticked off a lot more people than Chad did and his antics were worse IMO. I think TO is a sure fire HOFer and Chad is borderline.
  • Author
I do value receivers, all I am saying is you cant have the WR #1, and then the QB throwing him the ball (when its been the same QB his whole career) not in the top 10.

Give me Boomer or Anderson throwing the ball to AJ over Andy.

1) TO should have been 1st ballot IMO. Best receiver of the 2000's. 2) TO ticked off a lot more people than Chad did and his antics were worse IMO. I think TO is a sure fire HOFer and Chad is borderline.

 

1. I agree, but you see how it is going for him. It took Tim Brown and Chris Carter a long time as well. All 3 had much better careers than 85. Chad had a great 5 year stretch, but for whatever reason, WRs have a heck of a time getting in. When you take into account who are coming up for election with the holdovers...it is going to be tough for him.

Give me Boomer or Anderson throwing the ball to AJ over Andy.

 

Maybe when they all play on the senior circuit together.

  • Author
Maybe when they all play on the senior circuit together.
You know what I meant.
  • Author
1. I agree, but you see how it is going for him. It took Tim Brown and Chris Carter a long time as well. All 3 had much better careers than 85. Chad had a great 5 year stretch, but for whatever reason, WRs have a heck of a time getting in. When you take into account who are coming up for election with the holdovers...it is going to be tough for him.
You're right it will be tough. But he is definitely in the discussion.
You know what I meant.

 

Maybe, Id argue Andy is better than Boomer and Anderson to begin with.

To be fair Green most likely would have been a first team all pro last year until his injury. He was on pace for 1800 yards last year.
The greatest ability is availability. Seems like Green does get nicked up more than he should.
  • Author
Maybe, Id argue Andy is better than Boomer and Anderson to begin with.

You are out of your damn mind. I'm an Andy fan, but come on. At this point how you possibly think that?

You are out of your damn mind. I'm an Andy fan, but come on. At this point how you possibly think that?

 

I guess the one thing boomer and Anderson have over Dalton is they took a team to a super bowl.

  • Author
I guess the one thing boomer and Anderson have over Dalton is they took a team to a super bowl.

I mean Boomer won an MVP as well...

I mean Boomer won an MVP as well...

 

Andy had a puncher's chance at an MVP before he broke his thumb...

 

He should have several more years though (barring injury) to show us where he ultimately lands in Bengals QB history...

He's top 3 even if his career ends tomorrow... although I would've loved to see a healthy Greg Cook for a few seasons.

  • Author
Andy had a puncher's chance at an MVP before he broke his thumb...

 

He should have several more years though (barring injury) to show us where he ultimately lands in Bengals QB history...

He's top 3 even if his career ends tomorrow... although I would've loved to see a healthy Greg Cook for a few seasons.

Agreed. I just think it's crazy to put Andy on their level just yet. Let's win a playoff game first and go from there. I'm an Andy fan so don't think I'm bashing him. Boomer is just my favorite all time player and Anderson should be a HOFer IMO.

Andy had a puncher's chance at an MVP before he broke his thumb...

 

He should have several more years though (barring injury) to show us where he ultimately lands in Bengals QB history...

He's top 3 even if his career ends tomorrow... although I would've loved to see a healthy Greg Cook for a few seasons.

 

Imo Dalton is 4th on Bengals all Time qbs, but that's a different debate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.