Is This Problematic?

Unprecedented, if for no other reason than the fact that no othre President has had so many "properties". No real basis of comparison.

Ethics experts say Donald J. Trump’s visits to properties owned, managed or branded by the Trump Organization amount to free publicity for the company and blur the line between his family business and presidential duties.

Tracking the President’s Visits to Trump Properties - The New York Times

By trying to make this is an issue is saying anyone with a business should never run for office, because they get free publicity. On a much smaller scale, did anyone complain when Obama's books where mentioned?

Some just look for something to complain about when the opposition is in office and they cannot find strong defenses for the issues they support.

I would think being president has probably hurt his businesses more than helped. Since entering politics, every time Trump takes a stand on an issue he runs the risk of disenfranchising a portion of the population base, which are also potential customers.

Trump visiting his properties doesn't bother me.

Hosting state meetings there is an advantage that is crossing the line. As is Encouraging foreign dignitaries to stay in his resorts and hotels.

Trump visiting his properties doesn't bother me.

Hosting state meetings there is an advantage that is crossing the line. As is Encouraging foreign dignitaries to stay in his resorts and hotels.

I would tend to agree with this, ESPECIALLY if those meetings are being paid for with federal funds. Now, if they are being held at no cost to the tax payer and on Trumps dime...that might be a horse of another color.