UK hosting South Carolina picked up for ESPN2

h.s.sportsrbest

Could someone that knows post UK's all-time national television record? They show it on TV all of the time and its seems like its something like 20-70-1. I could be wrong. Hopefully they can improve a bit on that record against South Carolina.

I believe it is even worse on ESPN.

Ar the beginning of the season I wasn't sure if the South Carolina game was one of those winnable games, but now I think it is. CM is worries me more. If we can get by them. A 7 win season is realistic and possible. I agree with the earlier post though. We must worry about CM first.

UK needs to worry about CM. We can keep on chattin away!! S Carolina is a very winnable game. I think TV will help recruiting because the focus for ESPN will be the improvement of UK versus the behavior problems if S.C.

I hope UK can keep it reasonable, or even win just to earn more respect.

UK has no business "hoping to keep it reasonable" against South Carolina. They should be going in with the belief they will win (and every right to believe so).

I am going to be at that game I bought my tickets yesterday. I look forward to watching us beat the Gamecocks. I truly believe that we will be 4-2 when we head to Death Valley.

I think that UK could be, they just need to play up too their full potential, because neither of the upcoming two games will be easy.

First, UK needs to take care of Central Michigan.

But if they can beat a Steve Spurrier coached team it would make my day.:dancingpa

I realize he is coaching much less talent now from what he had at Florida, but a win over that scumbag would still feel good! I mean, running up the score on UK back in the '90s by 70 points is about as classless as you can get. Even the Europeans gave the U.S. a 30 foot putt on the last day of the Ryder Cup when they knew they had a overwhelming victory. Shame on Scumbag Spurrier imo. If there's any justice in the world UK will win this game.