The Bengal House?????

IAmAFan

I think our boys need a place in the country to party. It's hard to change character, but if we hide it at some giant mansion in the middle of nowhere at least we'll stay out of jail. It worked for the Cowboys. Any thoughts?

They sure would be a fun groups of people to party with :cool:

Seriously though, it baffles me that the same guys can't stay out of trouble.

They sure would be a fun groups of people to party with :cool:

Seriously though, it baffles me that the same guys can't stay out of trouble.

I don't know about you, but if I, at age 23, had hundreds of thousands of dollars in my bank account, I would've been paying rent at the jail. Not justifying anyone's bad behavior. Just saying I understand how easy it would be to get into trouble with that much money and free time to burn.

Do the Bengals have more trouble than most teams or do we just notice it more? In Marvin I trust but will they come a time we the fans demand he get rid of or stop getting these trouble makers?

When you start making demands as fans, be prepared for the worst if they are answered...

I don't know about you, but if I, at age 23, had hundreds of thousands of dollars in my bank account, I would've been paying rent at the jail. Not justifying anyone's bad behavior. Just saying I understand how easy it would be to get into trouble with that much money and free time to burn.

I don't know if I would've handled it well.