Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball costs Lonzo Ball $ 10Mil shoe deal

Featured Replies

Most analysts, that I have seen, have Ball ranked as the 7th best player in the draft.

 

Yet it seems like everyone is just assuming the Lakers are going to take him with the 2nd pick.

 

I really have to question, are the Lakers going to take the 7th best player with the 2nd pick?

 

Would love to see the spectacle that Lavar Ball would be if Lonzo dropped down to 7th or so.

 

The article said the Ball's have recently requested a predraft workout with Philly. Have to wonder if maybe the Lakers are sending a message they are going a different route than Lonzo.

Most analysts, that I have seen, have Ball ranked as the 7th best player in the draft.

 

Yet it seems like everyone is just assuming the Lakers are going to take him with the 2nd pick.

 

I really have to question, are the Lakers going to take the 7th best player with the 2nd pick?

 

Would love to see the spectacle that Lavar Ball would be if Lonzo dropped down to 7th or so.

 

The article said the Ball's have recently requested a predraft workout with Philly. Have to wonder if maybe the Lakers are sending a message they are going a different route than Lonzo.

I hope.

Most analysts, that I have seen, have Ball ranked as the 7th best player in the draft.

 

Yet it seems like everyone is just assuming the Lakers are going to take him with the 2nd pick.

 

I really have to question, are the Lakers going to take the 7th best player with the 2nd pick?

 

Would love to see the spectacle that Lavar Ball would be if Lonzo dropped down to 7th or so.

 

The article said the Ball's have recently requested a predraft workout with Philly. Have to wonder if maybe the Lakers are sending a message they are going a different route than Lonzo.

 

If the Celtics go Fultz, which I assume they will, I think the Lakers will take Fox. He's the better PG of the two (Ball vs. Fox).

Just don't see anything special about his game. That shot is broken and way too slow to get off in the NBA. Not may pass first guys in the league. Everyone looking for a scorer.

It is a scoring league, but the next best thing to that is a player that can get others in position to score. Lonzo possesses that gift which few players have. LeBron is a physical specimen. But the reason he is good is not because of his ability to score, it is because of his ability to distribute the ball with ease.

It is a scoring league, but the next best thing to that is a player that can get others in position to score. Lonzo possesses that gift which few players have. LeBron is a physical specimen. But the reason he is good is not because of his ability to score, it is because of his ability to distribute the ball with ease.

 

Out of the top 10 PGs in the NBA how many of them aren't good scorers?

 

Lebron is great because he can do both. If he couldn't do both he'd be Lamar Odom.

I will love it if the Lakers pass on Ball and he slides to about 23 or so

I will love it if the Lakers pass on Ball and he slides to about 23 or so

 

Not happening

I will love it if the Lakers pass on Ball and he slides to about 23 or so

 

I hope he goes to the 76ers just to see Lavar go nuts.

I hope he goes to the 76ers just to see Lavar go nuts.

 

Na, Sacramento.

If the Celtics go Fultz, which I assume they will, I think the Lakers will take Fox. He's the better PG of the two (Ball vs. Fox).

 

This isn't an attack but what makes you think Ball is better than Fox. He is longer and his shot in college was more consistent. But overall skill set , athleticism and defensive ability says to Fox. The 1 on 1 matchups sway me. But Fox does need to improve on shot which history shows it is very likely he does.

This isn't an attack but what makes you think Ball is better than Fox. He is longer and his shot in college was more consistent. But overall skill set , athleticism and defensive ability says to Fox. The 1 on 1 matchups sway me. But Fox does need to improve on shot which history shows it is very likely he does.

 

Better passer, which fits better into the current NBA style. Fox will have a great NBA career.

Better passer, which fits better into the current NBA style. Fox will have a great NBA career.

 

See where I am at in todays NBA at pg you have to get buckets. Fox seems better at that. Pass first isn't elite NBA anymore..

This isn't an attack but what makes you think Ball is better than Fox. He is longer and his shot in college was more consistent. But overall skill set , athleticism and defensive ability says to Fox. The 1 on 1 matchups sway me. But Fox does need to improve on shot which history shows it is very likely he does.

 

I said Fox was the better of the two in my post.....

See where I am at in todays NBA at pg you have to get buckets. Fox seems better at that. Pass first isn't elite NBA anymore..

 

Don't misunderstand my statement as saying Ball is better than Fox. Just that his passing ability fits with today's current NBA style and that's why he will be drafted higher.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.