LaVar Ball costs Lonzo Ball $ 10Mil shoe deal

Most analysts, that I have seen, have Ball ranked as the 7th best player in the draft.

Yet it seems like everyone is just assuming the Lakers are going to take him with the 2nd pick.

I really have to question, are the Lakers going to take the 7th best player with the 2nd pick?

Would love to see the spectacle that Lavar Ball would be if Lonzo dropped down to 7th or so.

The article said the Ball's have recently requested a predraft workout with Philly. Have to wonder if maybe the Lakers are sending a message they are going a different route than Lonzo.

Most analysts, that I have seen, have Ball ranked as the 7th best player in the draft.

Yet it seems like everyone is just assuming the Lakers are going to take him with the 2nd pick.

I really have to question, are the Lakers going to take the 7th best player with the 2nd pick?

Would love to see the spectacle that Lavar Ball would be if Lonzo dropped down to 7th or so.

The article said the Ball's have recently requested a predraft workout with Philly. Have to wonder if maybe the Lakers are sending a message they are going a different route than Lonzo.

I hope.

If the Celtics go Fultz, which I assume they will, I think the Lakers will take Fox. He's the better PG of the two (Ball vs. Fox).

Just don't see anything special about his game. That shot is broken and way too slow to get off in the NBA. Not may pass first guys in the league. Everyone looking for a scorer.

It is a scoring league, but the next best thing to that is a player that can get others in position to score. Lonzo possesses that gift which few players have. LeBron is a physical specimen. But the reason he is good is not because of his ability to score, it is because of his ability to distribute the ball with ease.

It is a scoring league, but the next best thing to that is a player that can get others in position to score. Lonzo possesses that gift which few players have. LeBron is a physical specimen. But the reason he is good is not because of his ability to score, it is because of his ability to distribute the ball with ease.

Out of the top 10 PGs in the NBA how many of them aren't good scorers?

Lebron is great because he can do both. If he couldn't do both he'd be Lamar Odom.

If the Celtics go Fultz, which I assume they will, I think the Lakers will take Fox. He's the better PG of the two (Ball vs. Fox).

This isn't an attack but what makes you think Ball is better than Fox. He is longer and his shot in college was more consistent. But overall skill set , athleticism and defensive ability says to Fox. The 1 on 1 matchups sway me. But Fox does need to improve on shot which history shows it is very likely he does.

This isn't an attack but what makes you think Ball is better than Fox. He is longer and his shot in college was more consistent. But overall skill set , athleticism and defensive ability says to Fox. The 1 on 1 matchups sway me. But Fox does need to improve on shot which history shows it is very likely he does.

Better passer, which fits better into the current NBA style. Fox will have a great NBA career.

I said Fox was the better of the two in my post.....

See where I am at in todays NBA at pg you have to get buckets. Fox seems better at that. Pass first isn't elite NBA anymore..

Don't misunderstand my statement as saying Ball is better than Fox. Just that his passing ability fits with today's current NBA style and that's why he will be drafted higher.