Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Montgomery County

Featured Replies

I'm assuming he is re-retiring.

This used by be a good job but they are depleted of talent. Really hurt when Igo left. I forget, where did she go????

Coach High is a real good guy and a winner. Probably made a mistake coming back to Montgomery.

any chance Bart Rison comes out of retirement and coaches the Lady Indians?

 

If he is smart, he won't.

Coach High is a real good guy and a winner. Probably made a mistake coming back to Montgomery.

 

Why do you think it was a mistake? He had a chance to spend two years helping a group of girls.

This used by be a good job but they are depleted of talent. Really hurt when Igo left. I forget, where did she go????

 

LOL, let's not forget, Montgomery Co. has had their share of good players "MOVE" in also!!

Why do you think it was a mistake? He had a chance to spend two years helping a group of girls.

 

I am sure he did help them but at this point of his career I don't believe they was what he was expecting.

LOL, let's not forget, Montgomery Co. has had their share of good players "MOVE" in also!!

 

You are right. I have not forget. Mason took many whippings from his teams and costs us championships. I was mainly talking about Igo leaving dismantled this team.

Anything on Montgomery Co. yet?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.