Highlands Rob Coffey picks up his 100th Win

Did he get a plaque, trophy, banner, T-Shirt or ring for this? I bet who ever makes them for the All "A" could whip him a nice one up. :lol2:

Seriously though Congrats Man!!!

He gets complimentary All A T-shirts from me, says he wears them for good luck for every game......it worked last night for him. LOL

All joking aside, Congratulations to Rob on a job well done with the Birds.

Congrats to Coach Rob Coffey on earning his 100th win last night with the Win over Holmes at the Birdcage.

I must admit he had no Clue and was a little taken Back with the Surprising news. I can speak for a lot of people in town who appreciate his hard work & dedication he puts forward with our Female athletes at Highlands.

He has made a great impression on my very own Daughter(Maleaka):lol2: who for 4 years told my wife & I how she couldn't wait til she played for Coach Rob. She cherishes everyday that she is part of your Program.

Thanks for everything you do Roberto!

Maleaka is a Inside Joke!:thumb:

Congrats Coach and thanks @THUNDERBIRDS for sharing with everyone!

I think he wisely recognized the talent pool a few years ago and took that opportunity to change culture at Highlands, now has tremendous interest and involvement in the program down into the middle school and grade schools. I would say Coach Baioni has had a very similar effect on the baseball side. Well done by both.