Kentucky High School Football Helmets: H- thru I-

I think this may be the best grouping so far. I the uniqueness of Hancock County and Harlan. Harlan County would be better served without the number. I've always been a fan of Highlands' clean "H" and can say the same about Hoptown's rendition. Henry Clay and Station pull off the script look well, the wide stripe has slowly grown on me.

• Like 1

Lou. Holy Cross Cougars stole a page from their college brother from another mother; Washington State.

Both "Cougars", and both spelling out the initials of their school(s) w/in their Cougar head.

Style points granted.

Confused by this one.

Iroquois has always been the Raiders but they originally used a Native American mascot. In the PC era that cost us the Shawnee Indians and the Seneca Redskins the Native American Raider became a wolf. Logic being that wolves raid things.

Iroquois has always been the Raiders but they originally used a Native American mascot. In the PC era that cost us the Shawnee Indians and the Seneca Redskins the Native American Raider became a wolf. Logic being that wolves raid things.

Raccoons raid things

Highlands is classic. Hoptown works as well.

Harlan County I loved better when it had the bear paw by itself.. trying a little too hard now.

Always liked Henry Clay and their use of script with a nice color scheme

I hate that I like Hancock County because it is kind of loud, but doggone it I must admit it works for me

Iroquois may be a bottom five helmet without a better explanation pending.