Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Position: John Hardin

Featured Replies

I'd have to imagine he's moving onward and upward. Coach Lewis led the Bulldogs on 2 trips to the 5A quarterfinals and 2 trips to the 5A semifinals in the 4 years he was head coach there. Not a bad showing at all.

 

Any word on Coach Lewis' plans?

I believe he is going to be a husband, dad, and relax. I am sure he will take some time to enjoy his summer and he will miss it come the first Friday night game.

 

And probably join the other know it alls that have been telling him what he should be doing in the stands.. so then they can tell him to his face now.

 

Coach- thanks for being a positive influence

I believe he is going to be a husband, dad, and relax. I am sure he will take some time to enjoy his summer and he will miss it come the first Friday night game.

 

And probably join the other know it alls that have been telling him what he should be doing in the stands.. so then they can tell him to his face now.

 

Coach- thanks for being a positive influence

 

All of this.

Whoa!

 

Well best of luck to Lewis and hope he enjoys some time away.... one of the Top 25 jobs in KY just freed up.

 

As for Lewis I am sure he will have plenty of people wanting him to return to the game and coach their program.

  • Author
I believe he is going to be a husband, dad, and relax. I am sure he will take some time to enjoy his summer and he will miss it come the first Friday night game.

 

And probably join the other know it alls that have been telling him what he should be doing in the stands.. so then they can tell him to his face now.

 

Coach- thanks for being a positive influence

 

I've heard the same. Good luck to Coach Lewis.

A great coach, comes from a great family, will coach again if he wants to.

Heard a big name is interested in this school....JH would be lucky to get him if he decides to apply.

Heard a big name is interested in this school....JH would be lucky to get him if he decides to apply.

 

Not even a good hint at who it is?

Not even a good hint at who it is?

 

Well, he has asked about the job...not sure he has applied for the job or even if he going to at all...but I think he would be a home run hire if he applies and gets it. He has a ton of HFC experience....players love playing for him....and he is known for his defense.

I would say this will be an inside hire! 3 strong candidates on staff, 1 with successful head coaching experience!

 

Teaching positions are slim to none!

 

However, some names from across the state I could se looking at this job are....

 

Lance Gregory of Graves Co would need a job for him and an Admin for his wife!

 

Mike Rogers who is sitting out but would need a sped and I think his wife is a nurse

 

Joey Stockton from the college ranks has been floating around Radcliff.

 

Will be interesting to see how this one plays out!!!!

I know Perry Thomas was rumored for the Taylor County job, and was looking to get back into the public school retirement system. Could there be some interest from both parties?

PT was never contacted by Taylor County nor did he have any interest in that job. anyone who says otherwise is simply fake news. The AD and President have seen that PT is well paid for his services at CU.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.