How Do You Do Lunch at Work?

UKMustangFan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I eat in the time window of 4pm-8pm daily, deink black coffee in the morning and never feel hunger pains. Best move I have ever made, started doing intermittent fasting about 6 years ago and lost 50 lbs. 6 years later and I haven't gained any weight back and in best shape of my life, check out the website leangains.com good stuff.

Typically bring my own, otherwise it's typically gas station food when we stop to fuel up the equipment. Suplex Taco's in Ashland has the best gas station food you will ever eat by the way hah. Occasionally when we know we have some extra free time and are about done for the day we will hit up a Chinese buffet and let the business pay for it.

So you just don't eat?

Pretty much. Maybe a banana out the door at 6:30 am a couple of days a week and maybe a granola bar around 12 but maybe not. Just don't really think about it . Did get stuck at work recently from 7 am until 1 am the next day and double-dipped on granola bars that day.

Pretty much. Maybe a banana out the door at 6:30 am a couple of days a week and maybe a granola bar around 12 but maybe not. Just don't really think about it . Did get stuck at work recently from 7 am until 1 am the next day and double-dipped on granola bars that day.

Do you eat dinner?

Do you eat dinner?

Not in the traditional sense of sitting around a dinner table. Depends on the day and what is going on. Some days have to go right to practices or games to coach kids. Never eat fast food. Just wait and have some grilled chicken on a bagel or soup or PB&J. Maybe some fruit or cheese. No red meat not because I am against it, just don't take the time to prepare it.

Not in the traditional sense of sitting around a dinner table. Depends on the day and what is going on. Some days have to go right to practices or games to coach kids. Never eat fast food. Just wait and have some grilled chicken on a bagel or soup or PB&J. Maybe some fruit or cheese. No red meat not because I am against it, just don't take the time to prepare it.

I get that, I don't get to sit down and eat at the dinner table all that often myself. Just wanted to make sure your eating more than a banana and granola bar every day hah. I was a bit worried about your for a moment.

In four years teaching, I've never bought school lunch. Always have carrots and apples or some other combo of fruit and veggies. I have granola bars stored away in my desk in case I need it.

Btw, I'm a believer in the theory that schools try to keep teachers fat. There are ALWAYS candies or other unhealthy things given to us. Total conspiracy.

Who has time for lunch?! :isurrender:

Agree. I get 20 minutes for lunch one week, 35 min for lunch alternating weeks. Priority 1 is restroom. Then it's one handed finger food while I'm checking emails. Sliced cucumbers, carrots, grapes, almonds, cheese cubes. I stalk up on those premade "protein packs".