Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Luke Kennard declares for NBA Draft

Featured Replies

I guess I had not thought about Kennard going pro. This one caught me by surprise.

 

He kind of flew under the radar. He was Duke's leading scorers, leading 3pt% shooter and FT shooter. Solid stats all the way around. Mind you, this was for Duke not some mid major team.

I really like Luke. This was a no brainer decision. I look forward to following him in the NBA.

I'd expect him to have a JJ Reddick like career, which is a pretty nice gig.

  • Author

If he can learn to play some better defense, which I'm sure he will, he could be a pretty good steal in the draft, although I don't know how anyone who goes in the 1st round can actually be considered a "steal" seeing how he would be some teams 1st pick most probably.

I'd expect him to have a JJ Reddick like career, which is a pretty nice gig.

 

Especially with an $120M salary cap.

He should land on a good team, should have a 10 year career, might bounce around some but who cares?

Agree, go while your stock is higher and another year will not help you. Good kid and wish the best for him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.