Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Info on John Brannen

Featured Replies

I feel like I read a post on here about John Brannen being the lowest paid coach in the Horizon League? Do I remember that correctly?

 

I tried to look through some threads and couldn't find it. In a little discussion with someone and it sure would help me to have that info again and anything else like it.

 

Trying to make the point that Brannen needs a hefty raise.

He's comfortably the lowest paid coach in the conference, today.

  • Author
He's comfortably the lowest paid coach in the conference, today.

 

Thats what I thought. Thanks @Bench

He's got a nice pay day coming in the near future.

 

I know there is work going on now to increase his salary to keep him here.

Does NKU have a shoe deal or other income that Brannen receives?

 

Their shoe deal wouldn't give John any money, heck, Chris doesn't get any money from Xavier's NIKE deal. John would make money from camps though over the summer.

Their shoe deal wouldn't give John any money, heck, Chris doesn't get any money from Xavier's NIKE deal. John would make money from camps though over the summer.

 

Interesting. I thought most D1 coaches collected something from their shoe/apparel deal. I am really surprised that coach on the level of Mack at Xavier doesn't get any income from that deal. Thanks for the info.

Interesting. I thought most D1 coaches collected something from their shoe/apparel deal. I am really surprised that coach on the level of Mack at Xavier doesn't get any income from that deal. Thanks for the info.

 

Tons of freebies, trips, gear, etc, but not cash.

Does NKU have a shoe deal or other income that Brannen receives?

 

He gets some gear. Not a lot.

Here is a list of 50 coaching positions in Ohio that are making more than 200,000 a year which is the magic number we are talking about.

 

5

So one year in and NKU cant afford their coach.

 

John has been there 2 years and what the heck are you talking about!?! They're working on extension and raise as we speak. So the money is there.

John has been there 2 years and what the heck are you talking about!?! They're working on extension and raise as we speak. So the money is there.

 

You're wasting your time responding to him...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.