Kentucky / North Carolina (NCAA South Regional Final) Updates

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But how many did each team get by with? How many impacted the game the way the 2 cheap ones on Fox did?

They were bad both ways. But only one way matters to you guys.

I dont remember Fox's first foul, but his second one was absolutely legit and a stupid play by him.

Because they didn't miss any on UK. :lol2: Come on now.

I can't think of any that really impacted the game. Did you think that was a good call on the Willis' foul that changed momentum and gave UNC 2 points?

They were bad both ways. But only one way matters to you guys.

I dont remember Fox's first foul, but his second one was absolutely legit and a stupid play by him.

His first was the one where the UNC player plowed over him but Fox was still sliding over. Could have went either way.

I root for UK but its ridiculous to think these three guys hate UK so much they want to cheat to make sure they lose. Granted, I don't think it has been a well-called game but it's more inept refereeing than it is nefarious refereeing.

I have only noticed one official who seems to call things UNC's way. UK needs to play better, regardless of officiating to win though.

I can't think of any that really impacted the game. Did you think that was a good call on the Willis' foul that changed momentum and gave UNC 2 points?

He was across his arm and wrapped up, so I can easily see why it was called. If UK didn't have a little momentum there, or UK had the ball and UNC made the same play, you wouldn't care about the call.