Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's the over/under ?

Featured Replies

On how many years before we see a lawsuit between Lonzo Ball and his dad?

4 may wait a little bit longer until the other 2 get out of college then it will be a class action suit with all 3 brothers as plaintiffs. lol

I think a better question is how long will it be before Lonzo speaks out against his dad in some way.

I thought the over/under was gonna be how long it takes for Lonzo's ankles to heal up. Lavar should include defense in his training regime.

I think a better question is how long will it be before Lonzo speaks out against his dad in some way.

 

On Dr Phil. :thumb:

I hope I'm wrong, but I worry a situation like Jack Johnson with the Los Angeles Kings could happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.