Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Northern Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex Poythress in the house tonight. He's already stepped out of bounds along the baseline.

I may be in the minority here: Am I the only person in NKY that wants to see UK knock the Norse back into DII?

I may be in the minority here: Am I the only person in NKY that wants to see UK knock the Norse back into DII?

 

I don't want NKU to get embarrassed, but I also want UK to win convincingly.

I don't want NKU to get embarrassed, but I also want UK to win convincingly.

 

So 30-plus point victory a nice compromise?

Rebounds keeping Norse in it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.