Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 76 Maryland 65

Featured Replies

The only "upset" pick easier than this one was MTSU over Minnesota. Credit to X for taking advantage and putting Maryland to rest.

 

Expecting them to do the same to FSU on Saturday...

I was glad to see Xavier get this one. I missed on some of my brackets played, had picked the Muskies in other ones.

J P had 22 in the game prior to this one.That is not really God awful.

The only "upset" pick easier than this one was MTSU over Minnesota. Credit to X for taking advantage and putting Maryland to rest.

 

Expecting them to do the same to FSU on Saturday...

I was thinking the same. Easiest "upset" pick of the tournament.

I have a friend who went to X and is a rabid fan. He just happened to be in Orlando for family spring break and was able to go see his team last night. After being run out of a Maryland fan section he settled in about 3 rows back from Bill Murray and had the time of his life! I could not be more thrilled for him and hope he is able to get another seat for tomorrow's game! GO X!

BTW, Goodin is going to be a REALLY good player for the next few years.

 

X has the chance to be awesome next season assuming Bluiett comes back.

 

No way he comes back. He tested the waters last year, so i really think he unfortunately is gone.

No way he comes back. He tested the waters last year, so i really think he unfortunately is gone.

 

I lean towards agreeing with you, but you never know. It's not like he's a 1st round pick.

I'm liking all the love being showed to all the local teams! I root for them all. Except Louisville! :lol2::lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.