Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity State Championship Ring - 2016 Edition

Featured Replies

This guy.

 

Looks great!

  • Author
Thats it?

 

Show us yours.

Show us yours.

 

All 24 of them, if he doesn't mind of course.

Looks great! I'd prefer the same ring only with a big "T" instead based on some of past state championship rings I've seen from Trinity. How many rings in total for the team?

Looks great! I'd prefer the same ring only with a big "T" instead based on some of past state championship rings I've seen from Trinity. How many rings in total for the team?

 

I'm the opposite...I think the rings with the 'T' on them look really sharp, but I dig the hell out of the shamrock.

I like it...do you have any more pictured of It? Side view?

I like it, I think it is very nice!

 

I would like to see some additional pictures too.

All 24 of them, if he doesn't mind of course.

 

Right, when you have 24 of something you need a little variety.

Right, when you have 24 of something you need a little variety.

 

I mean seriously. There are only so many ideas when you win that many. :lol2:

For those asking for side views...

 

Trinity - Football - 6A 2016

 

 

These look slick as hell. My favorite Trinity state ring, for sure.

 

[ATTACH]60228[/ATTACH]

I mean seriously. There are only so many ideas when you win that many. :lol2:

 

I know right.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.