Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals past and present taking jabs at team

Featured Replies

If you measure talent by a scale of 1-10 and say 2013 team had 12 players of talent scale of 5's but the 2005 team only had 8 players that reached the talent scale but those 8 had talent level of 9. I'd take the 8 players with talent of 9 over the 12 players with talent if 5.

 

I like the 9 level talent players...quality...over the 5 level of talent...quantity.

 

That's our difference. I think talent of 9's has a much better chance of winning than the 12 5's. So although you may think there areote players that are considered "talented" I prefer the 8 "extra talented" because they can do more

 

Well at least we definitely see where we differ now. So we will go back to the agree to disagree on this subject. Now we can both go back to wanting Marvin and Dalton gone. :D

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are slow sometimes, I said I would have moved on from Pacman before last season.

 

AMEN to this, he can't play anymore AND he's an idiot, WHY keep him around????

AMEN to this, he can't play anymore AND he's an idiot, WHY keep him around????

 

Mainly because the PBS crowd gets somewhat excited when he goes back to return a punt...anything could happen.

  • Author
Mainly because the PBS crowd gets somewhat excited when he goes back to return a punt...anything could happen.

 

Was there any of that excitement last year from Pacman?

Was there any of that excitement last year from Pacman?

 

Probably at the police station.

Time to sift through the bargain bin Mike.

 

I hope that bargain bin includes Mangold and Revis.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.