March 11, 20179 yr Author You have to think that Bama's legs will start to get heavy 3 games in 3 days.
March 11, 20179 yr Author Fox has taken this game over! Cats lead 71-63 with 1:33 to play. Bama just called their final timeout.
March 11, 20179 yr Monk was inside the charge circle, can't draw a charge there by rule. I have to explain that rule to my stepdad about twice a month, he just goes I've never heard of that. He's old You can draw a foul as the on ball defender I believe.
March 11, 20179 yr Another five minute stretch without a basket. Way to many of these this year. Do you ever post anything positive?
March 11, 20179 yr Just saw Ashley Judd, I hope someone dumps nacho and cheese in her face so she can be a nasty woman.
March 11, 20179 yr Do you ever post anything positive? Geez, where that come from. Just saying that we have to many of these lulls with the talent level we have.
March 11, 20179 yr Seems like we have a stretch like that every game. I'm positive that does not help us.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.