March 11, 20179 yr Just saw Ashley Judd, I hope someone dumps nacho and cheese in her face so she can be a nasty woman. Well isn't that the Christian thing to say.
March 11, 20179 yr Absolutely horrible officiating but what do you expect with Doug Shiws wirh the whistle. But the boys beat the refs and the tide.
March 11, 20179 yr Yes it is. She is a skank. Wow...Such a good witness for christ.:no: BTW...Good win for the cats. GO big Blue.
March 11, 20179 yr You can draw a foul as the on ball defender I believe. You're right, I forget that circle is only for secondary defenders.
March 12, 20179 yr Wow...Such a good witness for christ.:no: BTW...Good win for the cats. GO big Blue. The devil is always tempting and no one is perfect or free from sin. So yeah, she is a NASTY skank.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.