March 10, 20179 yr Briscoe with two nice possessions to close out the half. 32-25 at half. Need our star guards to stay outta foul trouble in the 2nd.
March 10, 20179 yr Thanks for the score updates MJ. If you can post those at least at every 4 minute timeout that would be great
March 10, 20179 yr Thanks for the score updates MJ. If you can post those at least at every 4 minute timeout that would be great I'd love to help you in the 2nd half but I have to go to a damn meeting at 2:15. Not pleased.
March 10, 20179 yr Thanks for the score updates MJ. If you can post those at least at every 4 minute timeout that would be great I gotcha!
March 10, 20179 yr Thanks for the score updates MJ. If you can post those at least at every 4 minute timeout that would be great Are you able to pull up ESPN Gamecast? I have it going at work. If nobody else is posting updates, I can try. May be a bit delayed being online though.
March 10, 20179 yr Author Halftime Stats: Kentucky 12-33-36.2% 3 point 4-8-50% FT= 4-6-66.7% Rebounds-23-7 offensive Turnovers-6 Fouls-11 Georgia: 9-30-30% 3 point- 1-8-12.5% FT's-6-9-66.7% Rebounds-21-6 offensive Turnovers-7 Fouls-5
March 10, 20179 yr Author Cats open up half on a 5-0 run to go up 37-25. On a 3 by Briscoe (yes that is no typo) lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.