Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia / Kentucky (SEC Quarterfinals) Updates

Featured Replies

Watching the SEC network on my laptop. Any reason I'm getting only an angle above the backboards?

  • Replies 75
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching the SEC network on my laptop. Any reason I'm getting only an angle above the backboards?

 

If you watching through ESPN3, look through another broadcast. I saw two broadcasts through the WatchESPN app. One was called "Above the Rim" and the other was regular.

27-18 Cats with 3:20 left and Bam shooting FTs.

 

Cats have played well on D and really gave Frazier trouble. Don't think Maten has a FG either.

Bam picks up a 2nd with an offensive foul. It was a good call, too much muscle.

I like when our players are aggressive, but I think Hawkins might be taking too many shots.

  • Author

2 big buckets by Briscoe to end the half!

32-25 Cats

halftime

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.