Texans trade Brock Osweiler to Browns

Why? Brock threw for 2957 yards 15 tds but had 16 ints. Better stats than the Browns top 2 qbs last year. Plus the Browns signed a WR, Center and Guard. And they still have more money than the Bengals to spend.

Because the two teams that know Osweiler the best moved on from him the last two years.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will help the Browns Hue will run the ball first anyways.

He'll help them. But they'll still finish last in the division. If he's the starter Week 1 I don't think he'll be the starter by the end of the season.

You can't fix stupid in Cleveland.

I think this is a brilliant deal. They have the money to take on this deal. They can just cut him. 8 1st and 2nd round picks over the next two years. 4 this year and 4 next. If they keep all of them, they could end up with a solid core.

My hope is that they don't try and use them to get Jimmy G from the Pats.

As a Bengals fan this makes me happy.

Why? They had the salary cap to take his contract on this year. I doubt he even plays a game for the Browns. The essentially just bought themselves another 2nd round pick with it. Very smart move.

Now it comes down to if the Browns can hit on a lot of these draft picks they will have. Hopefully they continue to miss on them, or else they will end up being a good team soon.

Why? They had the salary cap to take his contract on this year. I doubt he even plays a game for the Browns. The essentially just bought themselves another 2nd round pick with it. Very smart move.

Now it comes down to if the Browns can hit on a lot of these draft picks they will have. Hopefully they continue to miss on them, or else they will end up being a good team soon.

If, Ifs and Buts were Candy and Nuts everyday would be Xmas.