And this is what's wrong with the Bengals

Marshall wasnt going to Cincy for anywhere near $6m. He said he was offered more money by other teams. The Giants offered him the least but he wanted to play there because he felt like they had good ownership, a solid qb and good defense.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, last year was a significant drop off for Marshall. The prior-year I believe was one of his best ever with over 100 catches and I believe over 1,500 yards. Marshall also is 32 so a drop off like that raises concerns

Decker got hurt and the QB play was awful. I dont expect 2015 numbers but i think he will do fine this year.

Jets loved him and he's said all the right things so far with the Giants. I think he has a bad rep because of his past but what has he done lately to be labeled a head case?
He is a GREAT pickup for the Giants. He is a BIG WR who can play inside or outside, basically a TE with WR skills and speed. But on the bright side, the Bengals signed a sloth when it comes to speed, I mean he did run a 4.54-4.64 at the combine back in 2010. He had to get faster in the last 7 years right? lol

He is a GREAT pickup for the Giants. He is a BIG WR who can play inside or outside, basically a TE with WR skills and speed. But on the bright side, the Bengals signed a sloth when it comes to speed, I mean he did run a 4.54-4.64 at the combine back in 2010. He had to get faster in the last 7 years right? lol

Brandon Marshall ran a 4.52 at the combine.

I'll throw this in here since it's about the Bengals.

Rumor going around that the Jets are considering dealing Sheldon Richardson to the Bengals along with a pick for McCarron.

It will be tough seeing Katherine in a Jets cutoff T-shirt. I may not feel the same way about her anymore.

I'll throw this in here since it's about the Bengals.

Rumor going around that the Jets are considering dealing Sheldon Richardson to the Bengals along with a pick for McCarron.

No thanks. The guy has a total of 6 sacks the last 2 years. Well I guess it depends what pick they are offering.

I think the Jets sign Cutler and it won't happen.