Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And this is what's wrong with the Bengals

Featured Replies

Marshall wasnt going to Cincy for anywhere near $6m. He said he was offered more money by other teams. The Giants offered him the least but he wanted to play there because he felt like they had good ownership, a solid qb and good defense.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, last year was a significant drop off for Marshall. The prior-year I believe was one of his best ever with over 100 catches and I believe over 1,500 yards. Marshall also is 32 so a drop off like that raises concerns

 

Decker got hurt and the QB play was awful. I dont expect 2015 numbers but i think he will do fine this year.

Marshall has a TV show in NY. He was staying in that area. Probably took what they offered and was happy without wanting to explore the market much.

 

He wont be doing tv anymore according to what i read. The man wants to win.

  • Author
Jets loved him and he's said all the right things so far with the Giants. I think he has a bad rep because of his past but what has he done lately to be labeled a head case?
He is a GREAT pickup for the Giants. He is a BIG WR who can play inside or outside, basically a TE with WR skills and speed. But on the bright side, the Bengals signed a sloth when it comes to speed, I mean he did run a 4.54-4.64 at the combine back in 2010. He had to get faster in the last 7 years right? lol

I'll throw this in here since it's about the Bengals.

 

Rumor going around that the Jets are considering dealing Sheldon Richardson to the Bengals along with a pick for McCarron.

He is a GREAT pickup for the Giants. He is a BIG WR who can play inside or outside, basically a TE with WR skills and speed. But on the bright side, the Bengals signed a sloth when it comes to speed, I mean he did run a 4.54-4.64 at the combine back in 2010. He had to get faster in the last 7 years right? lol

 

Brandon Marshall ran a 4.52 at the combine.

I'll throw this in here since it's about the Bengals.

 

Rumor going around that the Jets are considering dealing Sheldon Richardson to the Bengals along with a pick for McCarron.

 

It will be tough seeing Katherine in a Jets cutoff T-shirt. I may not feel the same way about her anymore.

I have to agree with HB. Lafell is not as good as Brandon Marshall.

I'll throw this in here since it's about the Bengals.

 

Rumor going around that the Jets are considering dealing Sheldon Richardson to the Bengals along with a pick for McCarron.

 

No thanks. The guy has a total of 6 sacks the last 2 years. Well I guess it depends what pick they are offering.

 

I think the Jets sign Cutler and it won't happen.

No thanks. The guy has a total of 6 sacks the last 2 years. Well I guess it depends what pick they are offering.

 

I think the Jets sign Cutler and it won't happen.

 

Isn't he a 3-4 guy? Sacks dont tell the whole story there.

Isn't he a 3-4 guy? Sacks dont tell the whole story there.

 

Then definitely no. Bengals have horrible luck trying to convert typical 3/4 guys to a 4/3 defense.

I have to agree with HB. Lafell is not as good as Brandon Marshall.

 

I don't know if anyone is really saying he's as good. Just that the Bengals didn't overpay for him.

  • Author
Brandon Marshall ran a 4.52 at the combine.
as well as a 4.64
  • Author
I don't know if anyone is really saying he's as good. Just that the Bengals didn't overpay for him.
VOR made a claim he's better than Marshall

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.