And this is what's wrong with the Bengals

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOR this is where the misunderstanding was. When you said looking at the stats...Lafell is better than Marshall. Sorry if I misunderstood that.

Anyway Lafell is a good #3 reciever, Marshall is a Great #2 receiver on a team with a stud #1 or a very good #1 wr on most teams.

Gotcha. Poorly worded by me. Should have said "and had better stats than Marshall".

Is Andre Smith still a free agent? I say sign him back for cheap and move him to guard. He was always strong and probably would hold up well inside.

Then try to get Mangold for center. It would be a temporary fix that may make the inside better. Would just come down to the young tackles.

Is Andre Smith still a free agent? I say sign him back for cheap and move him to guard. He was always strong and probably would hold up well inside.

Then try to get Mangold for center. It would be a temporary fix that may make the inside better. Would just come down to the young tackles.

Yes but he is visiting the Bills.

I'd love to see them draft Max Halpin