Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are your Mr. Football Candidates?

Featured Replies

It may be to early to tell...but so far who is your Mr. Football Candidate?

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go with Jordan Kramer....the kid is the best back pound for pound in the state of KY!

It may be to early to tell...but so far who is your Mr. Football Candidate?

 

 

1. Anderson from X, he is the complete package, can play both sides of the ball in college if they want him to. I only saw him once this season but great feet and speed. He will give Trinity some problems.

 

1. The kid from Male, Beaumont (sorry about the spelling) again the above applies to him as well. However I have not seen him yet. But I heard he plays more than anderson so better stats??

 

2. Well I really don't know. I would guess it would go to one of the above, but hey there are some goods ones out in KY. But I think the top two have the name rec.

Ammons from Franklin County

Jordan Kramer, that kid is incredible.

Ammons from Franklin County

I do not know if he will win it or not, but a win over Lexington Catholic would have really helped his cause.

Corey Jackson - Mercer County

 

Should be in the running.

I do not know if he will win it or not, but a win over Lexington Catholic would have really helped his cause.

The season isn't over yet.

Doug Beaumont - H

Vic Anderson - X

Kaelin Ammons - Franklin Co.

Chase Minnifield - Henry Clay

Keith Tandy - Christian Co.

 

Others that deserve mention are Stuart Hines of Bowling Green, Kasey Clark of Russell, Brent Slusher of Bell Co., Jordan Kramer of Highlands, and a few more that I am sure I forgot.

 

But the Top 5 of their are more than likely the guys that will be true threats to win the award.

Doug Beaumont - H

Vic Anderson - X

Kaelin Ammons - Franklin Co.

Chase Minnifield - Henry Clay

Keith Tandy - Christian Co.

 

Others that deserve mention are Stuart Hines of Bowling Green, Kasey Clark of Russell, Brent Slusher of Bell Co., Jordan Kramer of Highlands, and a few more that I am sure I forgot.

 

But the Top 5 of their are more than likely the guys that will be true threats to win the award.

Looks like you covered all the bases.

Looks like you covered all the bases.

 

 

I do my best.

Doug Beaumont - H

Vic Anderson - X

Kaelin Ammons - Franklin Co.

Chase Minnifield - Henry Clay

Keith Tandy - Christian Co.

 

Others that deserve mention are Stuart Hines of Bowling Green, Kasey Clark of Russell, Brent Slusher of Bell Co., Jordan Kramer of Highlands, and a few more that I am sure I forgot.

 

But the Top 5 of their are more than likely the guys that will be true threats to win the award.

 

There are a lot of guys that deserve mention but your top 5 looks dead on with the top two guys probably battling it out.

I hate to beat a dead horse but if Highlands finishes as State Champs and Jordan Kramer continues to eat up defenses, he should be a top candidate. I don't know how you can discount his importance to the team with the All purpose yards he accumulates. I do think winning the State Championship will be the deciding factor though as far as whether or not he should be considered a strong candidate next to Vic Anderson and Beumont from Male.

I hate to beat a dead horse but if Highlands finishes as State Champs and Jordan Kramer continues to eat up defenses, he should be a top candidate. I don't know how you can discount his importance to the team with the All purpose yards he accumulates. I do think winning the State Championship will be the deciding factor though as far as whether or not he should be considered a strong candidate next to Vic Anderson and Beumont from Male.

 

I agree about Kramer being the go-to guy on his team, but the same can be said for the other guys.

 

The only difference is that the others have been their teams biggest playmakers for 2 or even 3 years.

There are a lot of guys that deserve mention but your top 5 looks dead on with the top two guys probably battling it out.

 

Most people say it has been a two-horse race between Anderson & Beaumont beginning on the day Micah Johnson was named Mr. Football in '05.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.