NFL Free Agency 2017

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He resigned with the Bengals.

I'm curious if the Bengals even attempted to talk to Marshall. Chances are he would have went to the Giants anyways because he is already in New York.

Even though Lafell had decent numbers, I don't think he brings much to truly make this offense better. I would have rather got Torrie Smith who can stretch the field than Lafell if they were going to sign a veteran.

I hope this doesn't prevent them from drafting a wr early.

I'm curious if the Bengals even attempted to talk to Marshall. Chances are he would have went to the Giants anyways because he is already in New York.

Even though Lafell had decent numbers, I don't think he brings much to truly make this offense better. I would have rather got Torrie Smith who can stretch the field than Lafell if they were going to sign a veteran.

I hope this doesn't prevent them from drafting a wr early.

Marshall took less money to play with the Giants. Id say location was important but he wanted to play for a team with the chance to win most importantly

Brandon Marshall went straight to the Giants workout facility after signing his contract and has already said he will be trai ing with Eli during the off season.

I already love this guy...

Also said he knows his role is to be the #2 guy and help OBJ...

Andrew Whitworth is a Ram.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter · 5m5 minutes ago

Framework of Andrew Whitworth deal between Rams and @_SportsTrust: 3 years, $36M, $15M guar, including $2.5M guar in Year 2.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter · 5m5 minutes ago

Framework of Andrew Whitworth deal between Rams and @_SportsTrust: 3 years, $36M, $15M guar, including $2.5M guar in Year 2.

Gonna miss Whit but no way he is worth $36M at age 35.