Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Free Agency 2017

Featured Replies

Bills interested in Lafell WR.

 

He resigned with the Bengals.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He resigned with the Bengals.

 

I'm curious if the Bengals even attempted to talk to Marshall. Chances are he would have went to the Giants anyways because he is already in New York.

 

Even though Lafell had decent numbers, I don't think he brings much to truly make this offense better. I would have rather got Torrie Smith who can stretch the field than Lafell if they were going to sign a veteran.

 

I hope this doesn't prevent them from drafting a wr early.

Bills will sign Falcons FB Dimarrico and Panthers FB Tolbert but plan to use Tolbert as a RB.

I'm curious if the Bengals even attempted to talk to Marshall. Chances are he would have went to the Giants anyways because he is already in New York.

 

Even though Lafell had decent numbers, I don't think he brings much to truly make this offense better. I would have rather got Torrie Smith who can stretch the field than Lafell if they were going to sign a veteran.

 

I hope this doesn't prevent them from drafting a wr early.

 

Marshall took less money to play with the Giants. Id say location was important but he wanted to play for a team with the chance to win most importantly

Brandon Marshall went straight to the Giants workout facility after signing his contract and has already said he will be trai ing with Eli during the off season.

 

I already love this guy...

 

Also said he knows his role is to be the #2 guy and help OBJ...

I would love to see the Steelers sign Dumervil. Have him split time with Harrison.

Patriots close to a deal with CB Stephon Gilmore.

 

Best part about this deal is it almost certainly means no more Logan Ryan!! :dancingpa

Andrew Whitworth is a Ram.

 

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter · 5m5 minutes ago

 

 

Framework of Andrew Whitworth deal between Rams and @_SportsTrust: 3 years, $36M, $15M guar, including $2.5M guar in Year 2.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter · 5m5 minutes ago

 

 

Framework of Andrew Whitworth deal between Rams and @_SportsTrust: 3 years, $36M, $15M guar, including $2.5M guar in Year 2.

Gonna miss Whit but no way he is worth $36M at age 35.

The New England Patriots are considering trading Malcolm Butler to the New Orleans Saints for Brandin Cooks per sources

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.