Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Free Agency 2017

Featured Replies

Legal Tampering Period starts tomorrow. If mods are okay I figured we'd have a tracker here. Tons of threads could pop up with rumors and it might be a bit easier in here. If not we can just delete this.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legal Tampering Period starts tomorrow. If mods are okay I figured we'd have a tracker here. Tons of threads could pop up with rumors and it might be a bit easier in here. If not we can just delete this.
I like it.
  • Author
Does this start at 12am?

 

Noon is when it all goes down

Noon is when it all goes down

 

I just looked it up negotating window opens at noon.

I hate the legal tampering period. Just let em go :lol2:

 

Giants need a WR, OL, DL and LB. Doubt they'll do much in FA though, spent to much last year.

 

Going to need to draft well.

I hate the legal tampering period. Just let em go :lol2:

 

Giants need a WR, OL, DL and LB. Doubt they'll do much in FA though, spent to much last year.

 

Going to need to draft well.

This is how my team operates every single season.:lol2:
I hate the legal tampering period. Just let em go :lol2:

 

Giants need a WR, OL, DL and LB. Doubt they'll do much in FA though, spent to much last year.

 

Going to need to draft well.

 

Giants could use at least 2 running backs. They got rid of the only one they had.

Giants could use at least 2 running backs. They got rid of the only one they had.

 

Paul Perkins will be their starting RB and Shane Vereen will be their 3rd down guy. They could use one more but they have much bigger needs.

 

Rashad Jennings was not their best RB last year.

Been very slow so far...
That we know of..:lol2:
  • Author
That we know of..:lol2:

 

True. I want some action, been sitting at work actually having to do work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.