Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Possible 3 Team Trade

Featured Replies

I was watching NFL Network this morning and there might be a mega trade between 3 teams. 49ers get Cousins, Redskins get Romo and Cowboys get the 2nd pick.

Would the Cowboys trade Romo in division?

 

It'd be risky for certain. Of course, getting the #2 pick might be worth. The Cowboys dynasty of the 90's was built through some high draft picks.

  • Author
Would the Cowboys trade Romo in division?

 

I think Jerry would do it. But they said the thing was the Redskins tried this with McNabb and it didn't work out that well.

I like the deal for everybody but Washington.

I like the deal for everybody but Washington.

 

Yes, If they traded Cousins straight up somewhere else, they could get more than a QB who is likely done in the next couple years.

Yes, If they traded Cousins straight up somewhere else, they could get more than a QB who is likely done in the next couple years.

 

Agree

I was watching NFL Network this morning and there might be a mega trade between 3 teams. 49ers get Cousins, Redskins get Romo and Cowboys get the 2nd pick.

 

I like the deal for everybody but Washington.

 

Yes, If they traded Cousins straight up somewhere else, they could get more than a QB who is likely done in the next couple years.

 

Agreed I don't see the benefit for Washington in this. They get an old injury plagued qb, while their division rival gets the second overall pick. Plus I don't think Romo would make the offense better than what Cousins does for it.

I don't see any QB being worth a 2nd overall pick.

 

If you got a Pro Bowl QB with the second pick, would you be happy?

 

I would trade the 2nd pick for a proven top 10 QB without thinking twice.

  • Author
If you got a Pro Bowl QB with the second pick, would you be happy?

 

I would trade the 2nd pick for a proven top 10 QB without thinking twice.

 

Andy Dalton was a Pro Bowl qb so no.

Andy Dalton was a Pro Bowl qb so no.

 

Would Hue Jackson trade his pick for Andy Dalton? I wonder. Timing this year might cause him to say no, but next year or the year after when the Browns are closer to winning ... I wonder.

Thats an awful trade for Washington. Dallas manages to flip Romo for the 2nd pick in the draft? The skins would be better off trading Cousins for the 2nd pick. This wont happen imo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.