Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kurt Barber - Round 2

Featured Replies

Well I will shut up now. News coming and heard an open job. Wrong I was...fight there was

  • Replies 57
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is what I was wondering, is Tilghman an "Outlaw" school?

 

I wouldn't call it that. They have some that come from tough homes but also have some of the brightest in the state.

  • Author
I wouldn't call it that. They have some that come from tough homes but also have some of the brightest in the state.

 

I don't know what you call it, but PT has at least 2 kids willing to take on a NFL Linebacker. Scary!

I don't know what you call it, but PT has at least 2 kids willing to take on a NFL Linebacker. Scary!

 

Depending on their problems some students will take on anyone.

I don't know what you call it, but PT has at least 2 kids willing to take on a NFL Linebacker. Scary!

 

That means nothing to some of them. Nothing. Zero. I'm speaking on some of these type kids in general across the city(s), county, state, etc.

I believe anytime a teacher and a student get into a "fight" the school should disclose as much information as allowed by the law.

 

Think about it, we are talking about a NFL Linebacker "fighting" high school students.

 

I am not saying there was any wrongdoing, I am saying we have no idea and this is the second incident in a very short period of time.

I can get on board with some of that. Schools should be open to disclose all the information they can, and do it truthfully. I don't think that disclosure has to be immediate, and I don't know that anything should be disclosed to the general public. Maybe after due process has taken place, then the information could be released. If there is any chance of a resulting court case (and it sounds like there might be here) then I understand the need to let the legal eagles dictate what is released and when.

Working in EBD before, it is defiantly a tough job. Hope the outcome for both sides come out good.

Working in EBD before, it is defiantly a tough job. Hope the outcome for both sides come out good.

 

Why I got out of it, no win situation for the teacher.

Is he restraint certified? If so, there's no case.

One thing ever everybody needs to realize is that Kurt primarily works with special needs students.

It takes a special kind of person to accept the challenge of trying to better these students

One thing ever everybody needs to realize is that Kurt primarily works with special needs students.

 

If most saw what these teachers go through day in and day out maybe we would have less kids in these groups.

One thing ever everybody needs to realize is that Kurt primarily works with special needs students.

It takes a special kind of person to accept the challenge of trying to better these students

 

Thank You!!!!

Is he restraint certified? If so, there's no case.

 

It depends on if he utilized the restraint correctly.

So...I heard he was out? Anyone?

Probably should move this one to CI forum. Charges pending so I am hearing. He is out as HC as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.