George W. Bush paints dark picture of America under Trump

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could seriously hang out with George W. and BHO all weekend long, maybe shoot some hoops, catch a few bass, and throw back a cold one or two. Seem like two cool cats.

I agree. And Obama is someone I don't quite see eye to eye with, but I think that would be a nice little Saturday.

Regardless of how his Presidency is, or will be, remembered, I will forever be thankful, grateful, and have the utmost respect and admiration for the leadership and unity President Bush displayed after the 9/11 attacks. That is what a true leader looks like, period.

Regardless of how his Presidency is, or will be, remembered, I will forever be thankful, grateful, and have the utmost respect and admiration for the leadership and unity President Bush displayed after the 9/11 attacks. That is what a true leader looks like, period.

True leader? HAHAHAHA

We ended up attacking Iraq who had nothing to do with the 9-11 event. Look at whats happened to Iraq since.

How Half Of America Lost Its Flippin Mind

This is a great read...written by a professed liberal of conservative upbringing. I think he gets it right. And, I think of this article when I read part of Bush's comments. GW needs to go away with Jimmy Carter and both shut the heck up.

The article title didn't show up in the link I copied...sorry if it violates rules.

Wow, that was a pretty accurate summary.

It is interesting how in the past decade, many conservatives, tea party especially, have cooled to W and many liberals have warmed up to W, mostly Trump haters who not long ago bashed W at every opportunity.

Overall, I think he is a good guy, just didn't care for many of his policies. I do believe him when he says the intelligence given to him indicated Saddam had WMD. Heck, Bill, Hillary, Madeline Albright and Al Gore all are on video before the war stating as such, they just conveniently forgot saying such once we were knees deep in the war. And don't forget, Saddam used WMD on the Kurds so it was almost safe to assume he still did.