Kevin Zeitler - Signed with the Browns

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the problem. He will command highest paid guard money in the nfl. Which they already paid their other guard big money 2 years ago. That is a lot of money to put in between just 2 guards. They messed up by signing Boling back. They should have let him walk 2 years ago.

As much as it would suck to lose him. I also understand not paying another guard such a high price.

Yeah why would you want to sign the only good offensive linemen you have on the roster?

I can see that. Either Whit or Zeitler will be gone imo.

Hopefully Whitt is gone. Zietler is younger and has more upside. With that said, unless you're a flashy skill player the Brown family doesn't like to open the check book. I can see Zeitler leaving for a real chance form a real franchise that wants to win and doesn't keep a loser of a coach who has proven he can't win.

If the Bengals where smart which they are not they would trade down and draft WKU OL Forrest Lamp.

It's hard for you to say what a team does as smart or not. Considering were still waiting for the next great RB that you talked about in James Wilder Jr. To take his first nfl snap after 3 years.

What about you stating that Bengals should draft linebacker Jeff Luc in the first 3 rounds a few years ago, and now not only can he make a team, some teams think he is more of a fullback than linebacker.

So safe to say your scouting ability is way off, for you to say what a team does or doesn't do is dumb.

It's hard for you to say what a team does as smart or not. Considering were still waiting for the next great RB that you talked about in James Wilder Jr. To take his first nfl snap after 3 years.

What about you stating that Bengals should draft linebacker Jeff Luc in the first 3 rounds a few years ago, and now not only can he make a team, some teams think he is more of a fullback than linebacker.

So safe to say your scouting ability is way off, for you to say what a team does or doesn't do is dumb.

Wilder is playing for the Toronto Argonauts and Luc plays for the Jets.

Wilder is playing for the Toronto Argonauts and Luc plays for the Jets.

So you mean Wilder who you talked up as this next great running back who can only make practice squads is now in the Canadian football league.

As for Luc there is a difference in actually playing with the Jets and being on the off season roster with 90 other guys. Especially since he hasn't even been able to hang on to teams practice squads since entering the nfl. That's a pretty far drop for a guy you said the Bengals should draft in the first 3 rounds a few years ago.

No sense in overpaying for any of these three guys. The most valuable may be Dre just because of the skill required.

The only negative for me is that you now draft a G or T instead of a DE or LB, which is the reason we don't win consistently enough. Can't cover a TE or rush a passer.

No sense in overpaying for any of these three guys. The most valuable may be Dre just because of the skill required.

The only negative for me is that you now draft a G or T instead of a DE or LB, which is the reason we don't win consistently enough. Can't cover a TE or rush a passer.

To be fair until this last season, rushing the passer was a strength for many years. However, now that definitely is an area of concern and need to get a stronger pass rush with their front four.

I honestly really liked how TJ Johnson looked last year the last 2 weeks filling in for Boling.

Are the Bengals really gonna let him walk?

The Bengals have guys like Eifert and Burfict who will be free agents at the end of this coming season. Which if Eifert can manage to stay healthy, you know he will end up wanting a huge contract. Then same with Burfict if he can get through another year with keeping his head on straight for the most part.