Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 83 Bourbon County 18

Featured Replies

It was Senior night for seven players at the Fieldhouse before a very nice crowd. Mason comes out with a lot of energy and jumped on the Colonels early and jumped to a 22-7 first QTR lead. These group of girls have given Mason County four great years of Basketball. I will really miss this bunch of girls who has been an enjoy to watch play. Congrats to Brianna Littleton, Jordan Frodge, Maddie Boone, Briana McNutt, Whitney O'Mara, Madison Butler, Eriks Simms and McKayla Highfield. Good Luck girls.:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

  • Author

Mason--Littleton 17 (5 three's), Frodge 8, Boone 7, McNutt 7, O'Mara 11, Moran 6, Butler 4, Reed 15, May 2, Simms 2, Highfield 2. (83)

 

Bourbon--Bentley 1, Hardy 3, Evans 2, Wilson 10, Kelly 1, Curtis 1. (18)

 

Played without Mason who was sick.

Was Mason County trying to prove a point to someone? I know Mason County is crazy good but 65 points..

I had a bunch of those girls in World Civ. Wonderful young ladies and strong students. Congrats on 4 great years and best of luck the rest of the way!

It will be hard to replace these 8 young ladies. They have been great representatives for Mason County. Good luck to them all in their future endeavors.

I think this group should've changed their name to the Mason Co. Rabbits since I've heard a dozen people refer to them as "Rabbit's group". If I were a coach in that system I'd take offense since you apparently had nothing to do with their development or success.

I think this group should've changed their name to the Mason Co. Rabbits since I've heard a dozen people refer to them as "Rabbit's group". If I were a coach in that system I'd take offense since you apparently had nothing to do with their development or success.

 

Why would you be offended that a coach, who coached them prior to being in high school, developed them, and coached them in the summer was given credit ? He held this program together in the middle of a crap storm of coaching chaos...

Why would you be offended that a coach, who coached them prior to being in high school, developed them, and coached them in the summer was given credit ? He held this program together in the middle of a crap storm of coaching chaos...

 

Agree.

Kinda sad seeing this group come to an end. I remember them playing AAU together in the 7th grade and couldn't believe the majority were all from the same school district!

 

Have to admit I'm kinda rooting for these girls...just because of their career up and downs. More ups...but a lot of pressure was placed on this group and I'd like to see them go out with a bang. Nothing against CC, GRC or Scott. Like all those teams too. Would just kinda feel bad to see this groups season end early.

Just saying from my perspective when they went to the final 4 of state it was all about so and so. Never once took the time to give the current coach credit. That AAU coach wasn't on the sidelines making those decisions, but yet was given all the credit.

Just saying from my perspective when they went to the final 4 of state it was all about so and so. Never once took the time to give the current coach credit. That AAU coach wasn't on the sidelines making those decisions, but yet was given all the credit.

 

I have a hunch that he had more influence that year than people think.

Good luck to the Lady Royals this post season, would love to see them make one last trip to the State Tournament. These girls certainly deserve it.

I have a hunch that he had more influence that year than people think.

 

 

I have a hunch he had a lot to do with the head coach no longer coaching at Mason

I have a hunch he had a lot to do with the head coach no longer coaching at Mason

 

Perhaps. But I'd say that a couple reasons had absolutely nothing to do with basketball.

Perhaps. But I'd say that a couple reasons had absolutely nothing to do with basketball.

 

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.