Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham 54 Collins 42

Featured Replies

Final from North. Not surprised by the win but a little by the amount. The way Collins has been playing lately they may be lucky they are playing Shelby in the district and not Spencer or Anderson. Does anyone know if they now have everyone back? If so they should be some worry in Titian land. imo

Forte has been back the last two games. Think they are still missing one.

Collins has gone 3-8 since their nice run with most of the games on the road. They must find their mojo quickly or Shelby might take them down in district.

Looks like the 30th is Spencrs to loose.

I wasn't at the game last night, but I watched Collins last week. There seemed to be no rhythm or flow to their offense. Maybe Feltner can open things back up for them when he returns.

Collins has gone 3-8 since their nice run with most of the games on the road. They must find their mojo quickly or Shelby might take them down in district.

Looks like the 30th is Spencrs to loose.

Though they shouldn't overlook them, Collins should dispatch Shelby without too much difficulty. I'd be somewhat surprised if they struggled with them and totally shocked if they lost to Shelby, especially on their home court. BUT, weirder has happened.

I agree V BUT Collins must find their game. Deep 3 sent game into OT last time so anything can happen.

I agree V BUT Collins must find their game. Deep 3 sent game into OT last time so anything can happen.

 

Wasn't that also right in the middle of Collins missing 3 starters? I think that was the case but not 100% sure.

Yes, that is true.

 

Not quite sure how most teams beat anyone missing three starters, that's a huge chore.

I really do not consider this an upset as some may, Collins is missing a really good player, on the road against a hot team. Other kid is not shooting it well yet, he is rusty. However districts are at Collins, not on the road.

They are struggling against zone right now, understandable so, considering the 2 kids that have been out are their shooters. I would not allow Coach Gaither to run his man offense's either, they will punish you if you do. When Shelby lost at home in OT their zone really bothered Collins.

I won't bother to go back and find who said Collins was the regions best team.

I won't bother to go back and find who said Collins was the regions best team.

 

I think they were earlier in the year before all the injuries. Not even close now.

  • Author
I won't bother to go back and find who said Collins was the regions best team.

 

Maybe after this game and the way Collins has been playing maybe the top 3 could now be Oldham, South, and North Oldham. Just think what kind of team they might have if they still just had the one school like back in the 80's.

They are the regions best team when they are healthy, and now they are not healthy so it is what it is unfortunately. Winning a region does not start for 3 weeks still, all they have to do is get in and they have shot, just as good as anyone else

They are the regions best team when they are healthy, and now they are not healthy so it is what it is unfortunately. Winning a region does not start for 3 weeks still, all they have to do is get in and they have shot, just as good as anyone else. Still think Simon will win the 32nd somehow and have a chance as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.