Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Powell County Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the Powell County coaching staff says to the team as they prepare to come out on the field for tonight's match-up with the defending AA Champioin Devils on homecoming night. That's got to be some motivational masterpiece.

 

Russell 76

 

Powell Co 6 (A consolation prize late in the 4th qtr against the second team freshman squad)

I wonder what the Powell County coaching staff says to the team as they prepare to come out on the field for tonight's match-up with the defending AA Champioin Devils on homecoming night. That's got to be some motivational masterpiece.

 

Conversely, how does Ivan motivate a team to play against such an opponent so outmatched? Obviously, this is one of the many things which make him a great coach.

  • Author

Looks like it might be a mud game tonight if all this rain stays on path for this area from the west.

Looks like it might be a mud game tonight if all this rain stays on path for this area from the west.

 

 

I loved to play in this type of weather when I played. I'm sure glad we are not playing at Ashland tonight.

Mud will be a factor now. Score will only be (due to mud)

 

Russell - 55

Powell - 0

I loved to play in this type of weather when I played. I'm sure glad we are not playing at Ashland tonight.

 

 

I can understand your thinking here. 2 losses this far into the season would not be good for the Devils.

  • Author
I can understand your thinking here. 2 losses this far into the season would not be good for the Devils.

:laugh:

I can understand your thinking here. 2 losses this far into the season would not be good for the Devils.

:rolleyes:

I loved to play in this type of weather when I played. I'm sure glad we are not playing at Ashland tonight.

 

If the Hank is very, very wet, you may want to consider postponing the game until Saturday evening. That formula works fairly well for the home team.

Didn't these two teams play on a wet field a year ago? Maybe 2 years ago.... Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think the game was close at half and then the RED DEVILS basically put it away, which it'll be another half for the starters and then the subs will see plenty of action.

Russell 49-0. If not for the rain it would be 70-0.

Didn't these two teams play on a wet field a year ago? Maybe 2 years ago.... Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think the game was close at half and then the RED DEVILS basically put it away, which it'll be another half for the starters and then the subs will see plenty of action.

 

I don't recall any of the games between these two teams being close at half. In 2004, the score was 27-0 less than 3 minutes into the game.

 

The field will be very wet and very muddy, but postponing the game isn't an option because this is homecoming and the dance is already set-up for tomorrow night.

Devils 55-0

Russell 55

Powell Co 6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.