Cooper 84 St. Henry 25

The Jags are playing really well right now. Offensively they are moving the ball better than I have seen all year long. This ball movement has allowed the Jags to shoot a higher than normal FG percentage. They are also playing with great pace. This with their signature defensive effort is extremely fun to watch. They really seem to be hitting their stride heading down the stretch. They have a week to rest up and heal some bumps and bruises before hosting New Cath next Wednesday. The other thing I noticed is these guys are having a ton of fun out there on the court. One makes a play and the others are eagerly awaiting their turn to make the next play. Aggressive play is infectious and right now these guys are eaten up with it! Keep it up fellas. Something special could be looming.

Let me preface the following with this comment.

I've said since the summer, and haven't changed my mind, that Cooper and CCH are the clear leaders of the 9th and , fully healthy, both can beat the other. No question in my mind. Cooper is legit. They can win the 9th.

With that said, let's not get crazy about "messages." CCH already knows Cooper is legit.

The Cru are really down. It's a nightly struggle as their 5 wins have shown. My memory tells me they're young and not physically imposing. They play hard but..

They're not the team you send a "message" through. Cooper did what a stud team does against a team who is struggling. They won big. No one got hurt. They're still one of the two.