Inside the 9th Region (1/31)

It's been proven in the past that anyone can get beat in the 9th region. Ex: Newport makes a free throw or two and CCH goes out, St. Henry knocks off Cooper 2 years ago with a little known player throwing up crazy shots that went in. All I'm saying is that ANY team can get beat and ANY team could pull off an upset. So, those that are prognosticating that such and such team has ALREADY punched their teams ticket to RUPP I would strongly caution you because the BB&T arena has a strange way of sometimes throwing a monkey wrench into teams plans, just sayin'.....

CovCath is rolling without arguably their best player. Once Frederick is back, they'll really roll. If they play in a game closer than 15 in the region tournament, I'll be surprised

You know how basketball is it's crazy. All it takes is one game in the region it's like March madness lol.

Upsets can always happen. I get the feeling that the 2 best teams at this point in the season will still be the 2 best teams at BB&T.

Why? Not just because of players returning. Both teams seem laser-focused on playing their best game every game. You would expect 14-18 year-olds to let down and give a game away. While that could still happen, it sure doesn't seem likely at this point.

Upsets can always happen. I get the feeling that the 2 best teams at this point in the season will still be the 2 best teams at BB&T.

Why? Not just because of players returning. Both teams seem laser-focused on playing their best game every game. You would expect 14-18 year-olds to let down and give a game away. While that could still happen, it sure doesn't seem likely at this point.

That's certainly more logical than another poster stating that a certain team will beat EVERY team in the regionals by 15+ points. Teams that make it to the regionals are there for a reason. Everyone will be "playing for keeps" so EVERY team is going to be raising there games to another level and as I stated earlier, BB&T arena has a strange way of making that ball bounce just a little different sometimes.

That's certainly more logical than another poster stating that a certain team will beat EVERY team in the regionals by 15+ points. Teams that make it to the regionals are there for a reason. Everyone will be "playing for keeps" so EVERY team is going to be raising there games to another level and as I stated earlier, BB&T arena has a strange way of making that ball bounce just a little different sometimes.

I can see your points except for the bolded part. Some teams get to the regional because they play in such a weak district. I know you know that too.

Edited by MentschTrachtGottLacht
Word Filter Violation

And I'll stick by what I said. Thanks for the shout out ;)