Ashland Blazer Basketball Players Are Leaving In Droves

I had this conversation with someone the other day. Howell was an assistant under Biggs. Sometimes you mimic what you were taught. Just a thought...
I agree totally. The one kid that left is a great kid unfortunately he's not very good player.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one said he needs to be their best friend. However, a coach can't belittle his players on a constant basis and expect that all of his players are going to give him their best. I understand that you play for your team, your school, your community, your family and yourself, but the coach is the one that is supposed to get the best out of his/her players, not put them down to where they are whipped puppies.

No one said he needs to be their best friend. However, a coach can't belittle his players on a constant basis and expect that all of his players are going to give him their best. I understand that you play for your team, your school, your community, your family and yourself, but the coach is the one that is supposed to get the best out of his/her players, not put them down to where they are whipped puppies.

I hope he doesn't do that

Boys basketball has become softy central.

You can't criticize a kids for not hustling, taking bad shots, not play d,.......gawd forbid you tell them to wear the same shoes, put their phones away before a game, or stop looking at their parents in the stands.

Probably fire you on the spot for saying a mean curse word.....