Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier @ UC Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

As much as I want Xavier to win, I just don't see it.

 

I'll go UC 72-64

@Randy Parker... please don't comment on this thread.

 

#RPKOD

Cincinnati 74-67.

2 time Xavier grad but something is missing this year at X. The heart says X, 92-15. The brain says UC, 75-70.

Xavier been laying some eggs lately, gotta go with Cincy 84-76.

Xavier been laying some eggs lately, gotta go with Cincy 84-76.
I think UC is going to win the game, something like 67-60, or thereabouts, but losing to 3 top twelve teams, two on the road, is hardly "laying some eggs".

I like X but I think UC is playing better right now and just better overall this point in the season. UC wins 68-61

I think UC is going to win the game, something like 67-60, or thereabouts, but losing to 3 top twelve teams, two on the road, is hardly "laying some eggs".

 

No doubt - Xavier's stretch of opponents have been very tough and great test for Xavier. X has dominated this crosstown shootout for a decade...I think they've won 7 of last 9 or something - time for little Mic's team to SHOW UP and actually make shots at home. When UC senior guards play well - and shoot well alongside Soph Evans - they are a very difficult out. Love the jumping jack frosh bigs too off UC's bench (13 & 33). Hope they get a chance to rip the rim off the backboard a few times...

Cats need this one to boost RPI numbers. Not many chances in the AAC. I want a UC win by 80.

 

I see a UC win by 5.

ZIP EM UP!

Really?

UC has the better team this year. Can score at all 5 positions to go along with a top 5 defense. Whether that translates to a win...I guess we will see.

 

UC must get out to a fast start and aggressive from the tip. Xavier has took control of this game early these past few years and forced the Bearcats to fight from behind the rest of the game. If the Cats can avoid that slow start, I think they win. Massive advantage in the front court but both teams will need Clark/Bluiett to play better than last year if they want to win.

 

Interested to see if Mick goes with the m2m or matchup zone. Assume UC will get a healthy dose of the 1-3-1 but UC has shot the ball well from outside lately so Chris may want to avoid that,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.