Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NC State 84 Duke 82

Featured Replies

Whoa.

 

What happened here? I looked at my ESPN app as I was getting ready for bed and they were up 9 or 10 with like 5 minutes to go....

  • Author
Whoa.

 

What happened here? I looked at my ESPN app as I was getting ready for bed and they were up 9 or 10 with like 5 minutes to go....

 

NC State wouldn't fold. Duke's defense is bad right now and they just don't look cohesive.

Duke keeps losing they might drop to a 2-3 seed . That's what 12 loses does . I can see their bracket , Bad boyz pretender Gonzaga as the 1 and overhyped West Virg as a 2 , played in Charlotte with duke as a 3 . I mean after all, they are without god's gift to basketball and that must be taken into account .

For real I told you it was team turmoil and the duke fans wouldn't listen

Duke is playing themselves down to a 2nd round matchup with Kentucky.

 

In no way shape or form would they ever put those 3 in the same bracket

Duke keeps losing they might drop to a 2-3 seed . That's what 12 loses does . I can see their bracket , Bad boyz pretender Gonzaga as the 1 and overhyped West Virg as a 2 , played in Charlotte with duke as a 3 . I mean after all, they are without god's gift to basketball and that must be taken into account .

For real I told you it was team turmoil and the duke fans wouldn't listen

 

Duke was 17th prior to this loss. They will need to win their conference tourney to get to a 2 seed.

Whoa.

 

What happened here? I looked at my ESPN app as I was getting ready for bed and they were up 9 or 10 with like 5 minutes to go....

 

Duke just isn't very good. They folded when NC State put the heat on late.

" not so fast my friend" LOL . Dont forget the NCAA has already forewarned everyone the committee will take into account the Series of Misfortunate Events that has happened to poor poor duke this season. They are the NCAA and ESPN darlings , both will take care of them . They get hot towards the end of the year all will be forgiven and erased like it never happened .

I'm calling it right now - the BMOC wont come back from his sore back . And the media will tell us how sad it is , when in truth he bailed on them when the going got tough . You think he bails if Grayson Allen hadnt went nuts and Duke was ranked top 5 ? There is a history here , and its being repeated . And I love it .

My exact quote to PP last night. The worst part about losing to NC State is that Mark Gottfried is head coach. So we don't know if we just watched Duke lose to a Final Four team or a D3 school. This team is struggling.

Last night was Gottfried's 400th career win

Last night was Gottfried's 400th career win

 

Floored he's been gainfully employed long enough to notch that many victories...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.