Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU tickets

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think it may be Kenton Co night as well...tickets are only $5. I could be mistaken, doesnt apply to me though as I live on the other side of the Licking.

 

If true, that is great news for a cheapskate.

I think it may be Kenton Co night as well...tickets are only $5. I could be mistaken, doesnt apply to me though as I live on the other side of the Licking.

 

Thought I heard that on the radio yesterday.

Heard there are only about 500 seats left in the lower level for tonight.

 

Will they open the top level if need be? (not saying that will need to happen)

I think it may be Kenton Co night as well...tickets are only $5. I could be mistaken, doesnt apply to me though as I live on the other side of the Licking.

 

It is.

Oh man, if it is Kenton County night and you don't have tickets yet, but sure to get there early or you'll be disappointed missing some of the game.

 

I think I'm going to the game too (not because of KC Night, I live in CC).

Could the game possibly sell out... or are you guys just talking about the lower level? Prob won’t get there til right at 7.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.