Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU tickets

Featured Replies

Thinking about going tonight. Are tickets $10 at the door? How much is parking?

Parking is $5.

 

I believe tickets are either $10 or $12 at the door.

 

Tonight is dollar beer night.

  • Author
Parking is $5.

 

I believe tickets are either $10 or $12 at the door.

 

Tonight is dollar beer night.

 

 

Think I'm going for the hoops?

 

 

Think I'm going for the hoops?

 

:lol2:

 

Seriously though, you should. It's a better product than you think.

@NEERFAN

 

I'd recommend trying to get there early. Maybe it won't be as bad since it is a Friday Night and a lot of people will choose high school games instead. I was a little annoyed that on Campbell County day, they had 3 of the 8 ticket windows open and waited in like for about 20 minutes. Thankfully we didn't miss tipoff.

A few buddies are meeting at skyline pregaming and going for the Dollar beers. Wish I could make it. Sounds like a good time.

Thinking about going tonight. Are tickets $10 at the door? How much is parking?

 

It's beer night.

A few buddies are meeting at skyline pregaming and going for the Dollar beers. Wish I could make it. Sounds like a good time.

 

A fine local establishment!

I've been waiting for a $1 beer night, figures I can not go tonight.

 

All tickets are $12 I believe. Except for court side of course.

Heard there are only about 500 seats left in the lower level for tonight.

  • Author
Heard there are only about 500 seats left in the lower level for tonight.

 

Nice, provide beer and they will come.

  • Author

Is this strictly BMC products?

Is this strictly BMC products?

 

As far as I know. The past two years it's been Bud Light.

Heard there are only about 500 seats left in the lower level for tonight.

 

They've been marketing tonight's game a lot over the past week or so....Oakland is one of the best teams in the conference.

I think it may be Kenton Co night as well...tickets are only $5. I could be mistaken, doesnt apply to me though as I live on the other side of the Licking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.